Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for overall change of muself
Author Message
Needachange
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer for overall change of muself

Im going through alot in my life right now. All of my family memebers are going through finacial hardships, relationship problems, spiritual problems, and just living the christian life problems. I'm in th elead of having serious problems. i'm married and my husband and I battle depression which leads us to drinking, and then fighting, and then trouble with the law. Because of a fight we have I'm now on probation, and It's the most humilating experience i have ever had. I have no criminal record, and now i have a misdemeanor. I have a couple months to get off of it! I just need prayer that trouble stays away from me. I pray that i can find a job to pay off my debt to them. I pray they will continue to give me a chance to do it. I pray everything will go good tomorrow when i meet with my probation officer. I'm asking for protection, a more honest tongue, a fearless heart, a heart to do God's will. Im praying for my husband that when he is released form jail, he will change his entire life, find God, and work, and be a better husband, and a father to our family!! That our families can forgive and move on. that we will find jobs, a home, most important change our relationship with Christ for good, and attend church faithfully!! I ask for true forgiveness in our hearts for each other, pure love, I pray my children change their ways! My brothers and sisters, and my parents! I'm yvette! Please hold me up high!! i feel lost!!
07-31-2013 11:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for overall change of muself - Needachange - 07-31-2013 11:50 PM