Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
marriage ending
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: marriage ending
Father I agree in prayer with this person. I am in the same situation. My husband is having an affair with his exgirlfriend who he has known for 40 yrs. He says they are just friends. Me and my husband have been together for 16 yrs now. He has been faithful to me up until Sept 08 of last year. We had some communication problems and thus the enemy barged into our marriage. We do love each other. This other woman has planted seeds of discord since we have been together. She has used her son to try to break us up. God will not bless her relationship with my husband. I pray for her and him because the devil is using the both of them and trying to destroy them and me. I will pray for your friend for God to convict her heart so that she can come back to God and ask for forgiveness. Your friend should be thankful that she has a friend who truly cares about her. God bless you.
|
|
| 03-16-2009 07:52 AM |
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
RE: marriage ending - Guest - 03-16-2009 07:52 AM
|