Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need healing
Author Message
cmc171 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Oct 2012
Post: #1
Need healing

I need prayer for healing. I have several health issues & last summer I was diagnosed w/ diabetes. I was doing really well keeping my blood sugar at a good level, but since December I've had a lot respiratory illnesses & my blood sugar is too high. Also of concern, is that I've had 3 episodes of vomiting since February which is unusual for me. There is no evidence of a virus. I'm very concerned b/c these episodes are made worse by trying to eat healthy food. I need to eat vegetables, etc. in order to try & control blood sugar. I'm so scared & depressed b/c I feel so bad & I don't know what's going on. I'm also concerned b/c I'm relatively new on my job & have had to miss 3 days of work & turn down extra shifts. Thank you for your prayers.
05-07-2013 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need healing - cmc171 - 05-07-2013 11:14 PM
RE: Need healing - AlanPease36 - 05-08-2013, 03:31 AM