Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
i rebuke you satin
Author Message
IrisCM Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 207
Joined: Feb 2009
Post: #2
RE: i rebuke you satin

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 Father Jesus, I lift Your daughter in prayer Lord, I pray that You protect her and her family from satan, in Jesus name, I pray that Your will be done in her and her families lives my Lord. I pray that she's able to close on her home and that You help her with a car. I pray that You give her Your peace, faith, trust, joy, love, wisdom and understanding. I pray that You guide her my Lord, in Jesus name I pray, amen.
03-12-2009 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
i rebuke you satin - pattyjean40 - 03-12-2009, 11:42 AM
RE: i rebuke you satin - IrisCM - 03-12-2009 01:03 PM
RE: i rebuke you satin - gahcrazy - 03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
RE: i rebuke you satin - Chris8 - 01-21-2013, 03:50 AM