Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
family
Author Message
jennpolk8 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 2012
Post: #1
family

I would like prayer for the following things in no specific order
• I would like to increase my faith
• my family and my marriage
• my husband to get over his addiction/affair
• I am trying to get this building to open a Special needs daycare and need the building and the finances to come through.
• I have a special need daughter and SSI wants to cut her disability check and that is the only income we have right now and I need to get her help with her speech and she has a learning disability and the school wants to hold her back.
• I need a financial break through.
• My health and my strength
04-21-2013 07:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
family - jennpolk8 - 04-21-2013 07:46 AM
RE: family - Chris8 - 04-21-2013, 02:40 PM