Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for me please
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Pray for me please

Please pray for me.I am a stay at home mum,my husband is verbally abusive and has been for years.he has now decided to end our marriage abandoning his two kids and i.I have no money or family to turn to,i cant even go get a job cos of childcare issues and costs.I feel stuck,dont know what to do,where to start from.I pray for God to guide my footsteps cos i really dont know what to do.
03-06-2013 07:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Pray for me please - Guest - 03-06-2013 07:31 AM
RE: Pray for me please - Guest - 03-06-2013, 08:49 AM