Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
marriage restoration
|
| Author |
Message |
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: marriage restoration
Father God, in the name of Jesus I come to your throne of grace on behalf of this woman your child who's soul is suffering so much, whose heart is so so devastated, she is suffering a pain that could almost feel like one's own death and it is such a dark moment. Father, please I dearly ask you to please step because it is so so devastating and lonely please help her please help her. You promised that you would never leave us please help her.
If this husband is constantly hurting her and the family keeps manipulating things for the worst please bless her with and forgive her a divorce. Then at lightening speed please send her an awesome, beautiful charming loving husband and their harmony and love life is already perfect in your eyes. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I declare and proclaim that she is healed completely and walks up right and in perfect health to dance with her new love. I bless her and she and the true love of her life are blessed and saved in the name of Jesus-Christ of Nazareth.
|
|
| 11-08-2012 10:41 PM |
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
RE: marriage restoration - Guest - 11-08-2012 10:41 PM
|