Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer Warriors Assistance
Author Message
writingmomma Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 469
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #1
Prayer Warriors Assistance

Today, I am asking that all prayer warriors touch and agree with me that God's will be done. I have been doing the work of the Lord for quite some time now. As you know, when you do this work, you will not always be the popular one. You are exposing the darkness in others that they may be revealed, just as Jesus did the Pharisees. Many fiery darts have been directed at my life because of who I am in Christ. I have had warfare in my finances, physical body, and spiritual realm. So, pray for me and my husband, if you will, to do what is always good and righteous in the sight of God Almighty. Pray that God will give us a double portion of His spirit to fight against the wilds of the devil, to stand strong in adversity. To stand firm on the promises of His Holy Word. I have seen many ministers that have done wrong and hurt God's people. I refuse to stand by and watch the wounded sheep be led to slaughter. I have seen ministers having "church as usual", with the wounded leaving the same way as they came in. So, by taking a stand against evil in this world, I have had to suffer many things. I do all things in love. But, you know and I know, that satan don't care how it is done, he wants to tear you down as long as you are a child of God. So please pray for me without ceasing. I am in need of these prayers to continue to fight the good fight of faith. I am rebuking satan and all his little minion from my life, my husband's life, my children's lives, and my grandchildren's lives. I am staying steadfast and unmovable. I want to always do the work of the Lord. I won't trade this journey for anything. No, it has not been easy, but I know that God has a crown of glory waiting for me. I will have the victory! Be blessed all that read this prayer request in knowing that I am praying for you all also.[bible]
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2009 12:54 PM by writingmomma.)
02-22-2009 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer Warriors Assistance - writingmomma - 02-22-2009 12:53 PM
RE: Prayer Warriors Assistance - byhisgrace - 02-22-2009, 07:49 PM