Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
noisy Neighbors
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: noisy Neighbors

Dear Father God, I come before you in the name of Jesus and I thank you for what you are about to do for me and for my heighbourhood. I pray for forgiveness because I am not perfect as well, but I try to be a descent and reasonable human being. There is a shebeen accross my grandmother's place and what normally takes place there affects us in such a negative way. The noise is unbearable, the disrespect and activities that take place around our homes seems very unfair for us the residents of the area. I know they are trying to make a living for themselves, but I'm sure that there is another way they can earn a living without affected people living around them in such a nasty and negative way.
I pray Oh! Lord in Jesus' name for your help in this matter, this has been going on for too long and it is affecting me so bad. there are also kids that we need to bring up in this environment and most people cannot afford to move, as these are their homes and have invested in them. May you please stretch your mighty hand and assist us with this painful situation in Jesus' Name I pray Amen!
08-27-2012 07:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
noisy Neighbors - Guest - 01-25-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Chris8 - 01-25-2012, 08:54 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - abbie - 01-25-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 01-25-2012, 01:04 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 10-17-2012, 12:49 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 08-27-2012 07:23 AM
hollister 12 per share - MydayVedo - 10-23-2012, 09:14 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 10-23-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 11-07-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 11-11-2014, 09:36 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 11-11-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 11-19-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 06-20-2015, 11:54 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 06-24-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - gabi - 09-12-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 09-13-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 09-13-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 12-29-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 01-03-2016, 06:51 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - sickand tired - 02-27-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 04-17-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 05-03-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: noisy Neighbors - Guest - 02-23-2025, 01:31 AM