Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for my husband!!!
Author Message
chassiemay
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Please pray for my husband!!!

My name is Chassie and my husband left me 3 months ago and has our 4year old son. I am very week and sick and feel likevI am going to die without them in my life. I live in a deja vu and that is why he left I guess. I spend most of my days praying and hoping. Please pray that we wont divorce me nd will let me come home. I need to be a mommy and a wife...I am not living everyday I want to die nothing feels real to me anymore. please pray for us
08-18-2012 05:34 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray for my husband!!! - chassiemay - 08-18-2012 05:34 PM
RE: Please pray for my husband!!! - Guest - 08-18-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Please pray for my husband!!! - Chris8 - 08-19-2012, 09:52 PM