Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Relationships
Author Message
Godschild9108 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 108
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #2
RE: Relationships

Oh my gosh Jake I have been going through the same situation for several month. I am in love with a man that I know that God has already told me No! about. Its said to say but years ago I told God to remove all distractions out of my life but I never would have imagined he would remove the love of my life, but all in all God is God. He is teaching me that everyday. I miss this man more than anything and disobiedience has torn us apart. But what i am trying to say to you is just pray that the will of God rest on this relationship and rest in how he directs you. God makes no mistakes, it all about us trusting him......Now dont get me wrong its hard to walk away, strongholds are real but you dont want to miss out on the wife that God molded and made just for you. Im praying for u my friend, please do the same for me.

Prayer isnt a Hobby, its a LiFestYle~
08-16-2012 04:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Relationships - Guest - 08-16-2012, 03:55 PM
RE: Relationships - Godschild9108 - 08-16-2012 04:22 PM
RE: Relationships - Guest-1 - 08-16-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: Relationships - Dawn1 - 08-17-2012, 01:09 AM