Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need a miracle with this man. There is no hope unless one happens
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I need a miracle with this man. There is no hope unless one happens

The blessings from God does not comes with misery. The devil answers prayer too.
08-10-2012 04:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need a miracle with this man. There is no hope unless one happens - Guest - 08-10-2012 04:21 PM