Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Do you believe in miracles?
Author Message
skyblue11729 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 72
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #1
Do you believe in miracles?

I have cancer, and I am not getting treatment for it. I also have heart problems and I have depression. I really need a miracle to be healed from all of this. Can someone please pray for me? And also, can someone tell me of miracles they have witnessed or heard about? And can someone please pray for me often? I need a prayer warrior. My prayers just aren't very strong.
08-09-2012 09:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Do you believe in miracles? - skyblue11729 - 08-09-2012 09:39 PM
RE: Do you believe in miracles? - Dawn1 - 08-10-2012, 12:54 AM