Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Emotional healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Emotional healing

Dear Heavenly Father - I lift Brad up to you Lord. I pray for his salvation and conviction of his actions. I lift up the daughter to you for healing needed by the traumatic experiences. Lord, I pray for this entire family. May peace come among them. In His Name - AMEN
02-09-2009 06:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Emotional healing - Guest - 02-09-2009, 06:12 PM
RE: Emotional healing - Guest - 02-09-2009 06:32 PM