Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I am fighting depression badly
Author Message
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: I am fighting depression badly

Lord I agree in prayer with Cynthia for this couple's marriage, and for her spiritual, mental, and physical well being. Bind them together with your love, understanding, respect, kindness, forgiveness, fidelity, and have them make you the cornerstone of their life and marriage. May they allow you to guide them and be assured when they are in your will. May her husband give his all to you and know that your are there by their side at all times, that all they have to do is call out to you Lord. May all these be done for Your Glory Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen! Warrior
02-09-2009 10:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I am fighting depression badly - mariarae - 02-08-2009, 10:34 AM
RE: I am fighting depression badly - byhisgrace - 02-08-2009, 08:20 PM
RE: I am fighting depression badly - bcshelvsme - 02-09-2009 10:25 AM