Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for me Please please! I need hope !
Author Message
MichaelDS Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 228
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #3
RE: Please pray for me Please please! I need hope !

Father, Thank you for always being there when we cry out to you. You are an awesome God! Please allow this child of yours to realize that You are always there by his side. Comfort his heart with the sorrow and loss he has been through, and preserve his job, and the jobs of his fellow employees. I also ask that his relationship with with You will continually grow, that he will always put you first in his life. Thank you for hearing our prayers. In Jesus' name, Amen

"Surrounded by Your Glory what will my heart feel, will I dance for You Jesus, or in awe of You be still. Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall, will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all..."
01-31-2009 08:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please pray for me Please please! I need hope ! - MichaelDS - 01-31-2009 08:38 PM