Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
God help me grow
Author Message
ServantOfGod
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: God help me grow

I pray that you will not be the person that Jesus says in Matthew 26:34. I pray that God the Father in heaven will give you wisdom and understanding of His Word and commandments. I pray the Holy Spirit will guide and teach you how to worship the Father in the Spirit. I pray that the Holy Spirit will help you read your Bible everyday and digest every Word of God in your heart, soul and spirit in Jesus' name. Amen.
05-30-2012 01:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
God help me grow - love77 - 05-30-2012, 01:05 PM
RE: God help me grow - ServantOfGod - 05-30-2012 01:20 PM
RE: God help me grow - Dawn1 - 05-30-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: God help me grow - Chris8 - 05-30-2012, 10:00 PM
RE: God help me grow - Dawn1 - 06-01-2012, 12:59 AM