Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I feel like giving up!
Author Message
hadassah58 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 16
Joined: May 2012
Post: #4
RE: I feel like giving up!

Shalom,
Beloved, God is always hearing you. God is not the problem, we are. The one not hearing God is us/you because you/we view life differently than God. Our minds have got to be renewed with the word of God and we've got to believe that what God says about us is true.
Just as the poster before mine stated that God's thoughts are higher than our thoughts and His ways higher than our ways, BUT because we are washed in the blood of Yeshua, we've been given Holy Spirit that makes us ONE with Him. Yet, if our mindset is geared towards the worldly thinking, we won't be hearing God clearly because it has been veiled over by our old man. We are new creatures in Christ, born again, a new species of 'man'. Old things have passed away, behold all things ALL things have become new.
YOu are so loved. If you could grasp the significance of the love of God, your prayers would change as you give your concerns and cares to the Lord, your prayers will become prayers of praise and thanksgiving and thank Him that He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
Father God, thank you for your mercy and grace. Holy Spirit I release your wisdom and counsel into the mind and heart of this child and ask that you would direct her thoughts higher than where they have been. Her heart set upon Yeshua where He has quicked raised and seated her with Him in heavenly places and give her the words she need that will set her afire for you and your plans and purposes for her marriage, her life and the ministry you have for her. I bless her with your shalom, peace be still. In the name of Yeshua. Amen.
05-25-2012 02:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I feel like giving up! - Answer2012 - 05-25-2012, 11:55 AM
RE: I feel like giving up! - Dottie2012 - 05-25-2012, 12:58 PM
RE: I feel like giving up! - azclassic - 05-25-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: I feel like giving up! - hadassah58 - 05-25-2012 02:57 PM
RE: I feel like giving up! - Chris8 - 05-26-2012, 10:19 PM
RE: I feel like giving up! - Tractman - 05-26-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: I feel like giving up! - Dawn1 - 05-30-2012, 04:58 PM