Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayers needed
Author Message
Oth238
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayers needed

Cry I have a prayer request and just want some warriors in with me. Its very late and I'm needing to get to bed but I need to post this. I am a virgin, but was molested as a kid for a while. I am in my 20s and I was told that when that happens your body responds in a way it's not ready and things can trigger that kind of reaction with your private areas. For a long time seems like i have watched pornagraPhy to have those feelings and have craved that kind of pleasure at odd times. It's something I hate and don't want but at times it's the only thing I do want. This is the harder thing I've ever had to write and I want this out of my heart and life. I want to be a pure wife in the sense actually always wanting to save myself ( with my choice) for my husband but am sinning completely by doing this. Besides what was forced on me I have never been intimate w a guy and have prayed and prayed for this devil to go away and to banish these thoughts from my head. I feel disgusted everytime I'm done watching and it's like I just want that high pleasure then I feel the sin all over me and that I've shamed God. Prayers are so welcomed please!
04-27-2012 11:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayers needed - Oth238 - 04-27-2012 11:53 PM
RE: Prayers needed - Dawn1 - 04-28-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Prayers needed - Guest - 04-29-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Prayers needed - Dawn1 - 04-30-2012, 02:26 AM
RE: Prayers needed - azclassic - 04-30-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Prayers needed - Chris8 - 09-17-2016, 03:42 AM