Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Recovering from Emotional Abuse - PLEASE READ & HELP
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Recovering from Emotional Abuse - PLEASE READ & HELP

Thank you for your comments and I can agree that he is not right but it is awfully hard to just move on when I see him everyday and he's mean to me. Being indifferent is one thing, being rude and nasty is another. I'm in constant prayer. I feel naked in front of him because of what I told him over the years. But I need strength to ignore him
04-26-2012 04:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Recovering from Emotional Abuse - PLEASE READ & HELP - Sunshyne77 - 04-25-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Recovering from Emotional Abuse - PLEASE READ & HELP - Guest - 04-26-2012 04:22 AM