Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Sons anger please pray amen!!
Author Message
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #3
RE: Sons anger please pray amen!!

Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from this family's life.I pray my Lord that you will heal this child and that his anger will be gone.I pray for this family to have peace. Lord will you please guide them and I pray that they live their life according to your will. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
04-25-2012 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Sons anger please pray amen!! - LL - 04-23-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: Sons anger please pray amen!! - Dawn1 - 04-23-2012, 07:37 AM
RE: Sons anger please pray amen!! - azclassic - 04-25-2012 09:47 AM
RE: Sons anger please pray amen!! - Chris8 - 04-26-2012, 11:37 PM