Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer
Author Message
MichaelDS Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 228
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #4
RE: Prayer

Father, please help this child of Yours prepare for this study. Let her heart be comforted and on fire to teach others of Your greatness! Encourage her to proclaim You from the mountain tops, as a servant who is so proud of her God! Let her know that You are always there by her side, and to listen to Your call. In Jesus' name, Amen

"Surrounded by Your Glory what will my heart feel, will I dance for You Jesus, or in awe of You be still. Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall, will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all..."
01-18-2009 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer - Hope - 01-18-2009, 05:24 AM
RE: Prayer - tishlea - 01-18-2009, 07:39 AM
RE: Prayer - byhisgrace - 01-18-2009, 05:04 PM
RE: Prayer - MichaelDS - 01-18-2009 10:29 PM
RE: Prayer - Chris8 - 01-07-2013, 03:00 AM