Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Breaking Free from repetitive Sin
Author Message
MichaelDS Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 228
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #2
RE: Breaking Free from repetitive Sin

Father, I rejoice with Craig for all the changes You are working in his life. Please fill him with a burning desire to obey You, and give him the spiritual strength to resist the devil and temptation from his weaknesses. Let each and every day bring him closer to Your presence, and let his life be of service to spreading Your Gospel to the lost. Thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen

"Surrounded by Your Glory what will my heart feel, will I dance for You Jesus, or in awe of You be still. Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall, will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all..."
01-18-2009 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Breaking Free from repetitive Sin - craigdon - 01-18-2009, 05:41 PM
RE: Breaking Free from repetitive Sin - MichaelDS - 01-18-2009 10:22 PM