Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer
Author Message
Hope
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, Please pray for more of the filling of and anointing of the Holy Spirit for me. I have been ask several times to lead a bible study on the end times. From the book of the Daniels and Revelation. I do not feel equipped for this. I want to obey God through Jesus Christ and the leading of the Holy Spirit. This will be the first time, taking on anything like this. I am shy and feel more comfortable being in the background. I don't know why I am being ask to do this. Please pray for me and with me.

Thank you,
May God abundantly bless you in Jesus Holy name. Amen
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2009 01:25 PM by admin.)
01-18-2009 05:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer - Hope - 01-18-2009 05:24 AM
RE: Prayer - tishlea - 01-18-2009, 07:39 AM
RE: Prayer - byhisgrace - 01-18-2009, 05:04 PM
RE: Prayer - MichaelDS - 01-18-2009, 10:29 PM
RE: Prayer - Chris8 - 01-07-2013, 03:00 AM