Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
for the nation and those in authority
Author Message
matt Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 563
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #1
for the nation and those in authority

Father, i pray for the US to turn to YOu. I pray for our newly elected leaders to follow You. I pray for the president elect to seek You Lord, and ask that his heart turn to Jesus and ask You for wisdom Lord. I pray for our political leaders to have hearts turned to You.

I pray for abortion and roe vs wade to be overturned, i pray for marriage as You intended to be protected Lord Jesus. I pray for the senate mess here in minnesota to work out as You will Lord, and that nobody get into office thru deceit if that is the case Lord.

Lord, we need You so much, and i believe there could be some very hard times ahead for us Lord, please help Your children be salt and light in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation Lord.

I just feel a strong need to pray and seek YOur face Lord Jesus, and I bless YOur Name, amen
01-17-2009 09:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
for the nation and those in authority - matt - 01-17-2009 09:08 AM
RE: for the nation and those in authority - byhisgrace - 01-17-2009, 08:02 PM
RE: for the nation and those in authority - bcshelvsme - 01-17-2009, 09:43 PM