Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
urgent, im scared
Author Message
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #4
RE: urgent, im scared

FATHER GOD I PRAY THAT THIS PERSONS HOSPITAL VISIT GOES WELL. RELEASE THIS PERSON FROM THEIR FEARS. I PRAY FOR THIS PERSON TO LISTEN TO YOUR SPIRIT. BE WITH THIS GUEST. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-03-2012 07:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
urgent, im scared - Guest - 04-03-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: urgent, im scared - 1234567 - 04-03-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: urgent, im scared - azclassic - 04-03-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: urgent, im scared - Dawn1 - 04-03-2012 07:29 PM
RE: urgent, im scared - Chris8 - 04-04-2012, 12:44 AM