Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
My friend, Mike
Author Message
cann8516
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
My friend, Mike

Hello brothers and sisters! I have a friend whom I love dearly. His name is Mike and he needs the Christian community to pray for him. He is making some unwise decisions in his life and I know he can be a wonderful man of God. We are somewhat estranged and I really have no place admonishing him. He is dating a non-Christian girl who is tempting him to have sex outside of wedlock and he needs our prayers and encouragement! What else can or should I do to help him? I love him too much to watch him go down this path and do nothing!
01-13-2009 08:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
My friend, Mike - cann8516 - 01-13-2009 08:39 AM
RE: My friend, Mike - byhisgrace - 01-13-2009, 06:16 PM
RE: My friend, Mike - abbie - 01-13-2009, 07:31 PM
RE: My friend, Mike - Blessedbyhisgrace - 01-13-2009, 08:31 PM
RE: My friend, Mike - Chris8 - 01-06-2013, 11:40 PM