Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray for Eric
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Pray for Eric

ALFRED, I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU FOR A YEAR. I REMEMBER YOUR PRAYER REQUEST FROM PRAYER LA. I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP ERIC IN MY PRAYER. MY NAME IS DAWN. IT WAS GOOD HEARING YOUR REQUEST AGAIN!
02-11-2012 11:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Pray for Eric - Alfred04654 - 02-10-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Pray for Eric - JW123 - 02-11-2012, 01:08 AM
RE: Pray for Eric - Guest - 02-11-2012 11:22 AM