Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Saddest Xmas Ever
Author Message
melloddee
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Saddest Xmas Ever

:cry:Its going to be xmas soon.. this is perhaps the saddest christmas that i will ever have... $500 worth of bills and school fees needs to be paid this week and i dont have that kind of money, i dont even have the money for food to celebrate xmas with my son.. please pray for me that God may send help soon.. I only have enough for transportation for me to go to work and food for my son.. i need help and I hope God may provide that.. I am blessed with an understanding son, that he told me that it is ok if we only go to church to thank God and go straight home and sleep on Xmas eve.. that it is ok if he doesnt have new clothes or gifts as long as we are together.. of course, as a parent it breaks my heart.. i wanted to cook something and share it with the rest of my family as we enjoy the holiday at home.. my son would tell me that it is ok because God will provide. Sometimes I am ashamed of myself, that i should be the one telling him that, but my 12 year old kid tells his mom to have faith.. i have faith, yes i do have faith in the Lord.. but sometimes i feel like im such a burden to Him.. i know He loves me because He gave me a good son..

I know i have hundreds of prayer request like this, but this time i am hanging on a thread, that anytime i may fall.. its Christmas time, and yet I cant feel it because i dont have the peace of mind..

I only have $8 again.. funny, the last time i asked for a prayer like this, i had $8 too =) but somehow God sent help for me... I pray for those people who prayed for me and helped me to survive that.. thank you so much..

Now, at least food for the table.. thats the only thing i will ask for God, the bills, yes, that too.. please help me pray.

Thanks! Merry Xmas!
12-17-2007 09:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Saddest Xmas Ever - melloddee - 12-17-2007 09:15 PM