Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Dizzy
Unregistered

Dizzy

Lord to totally heal me and this dizziness heat Pain and the reason for this and deliver those close of stubbornness unbelief, bring them salvation Lord and help fix all issues soon. By your mighty Blood covering. Praying on all these requests also and locate the right paperwork for Miracle open doors. Praise Yah Amen Jesus-sign
07-20-2021 06:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Dizzy

Lord bless this child of yours and give them healing from what ever is making them sick. Give them your peace and the strength needed to face whatever life throws their way, knowing you are always present with them helping them all the way. Help them find those papers they need soon, and bring salvation to those who need salvation.
I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
07-21-2021 06:22 AM
Unregistered

RE: Dizzy

Father in heaven heal the roots of this person's cause for the dizziness and from the pain they are suffering. Also help them with their situation as they search for those missing papers. In Jesus loving name I pray, amen.
07-22-2021 04:46 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.