Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord help us all
Unregistered

Lord help us all

So many requests on this forum I’m praying that God will help us all and grant us the desires of our heart
11-13-2020 02:52 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord help us all

May our Lord hear your prayer request and answer you according to his will in heave. May his blessing be upon you today and always, and for all who come here for prayers or to pray for others. In Jesus name I pray amen.
11-13-2020 09:02 PM
Aaron Offline
Registered

You have a great heart, friend, to request prayers for others, be assured of our prayers for all these concerns that the Lord will grant these requests according to His will. May God fill you with His peace.
11-20-2020 08:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Father in heaven I come in agreement with this prayer request for all who come here asking for prayers and those who pray for them. Answer them all and shower them with blessings, peace, and joy in their life. Comfort those who need comfort, heal the ones who need healing, heal the broken hearts, give housing to those in need of it, and break the addictions of others, heal broken marriage and broken lives, and send jobs to those in need of a good job. Have the lonely ones be befriended by kind and understanding godly people. May we all have plenty to be grateful to you for all the good tidings you have sent us this year. Even with all the difficulties, sorrows, and disappointments we still have plenty to be grateful for Father. I pray for them all in the precious name of Jesus amen.
11-20-2020 09:34 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.