Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Lord Please Heal Me
Unregistered

Lord Please Heal Me

Lord please heal me from this postal drip I have been suffering year round for about four years. Nothing the doctors have given me has helped me. It gets worse after I go to bed and causes me to cough a lot. My husband needs his sleep and so do I, it makes me so tired during the day to the point it's hard for me to do my work. I can imagine my husband too, but he is so good he never complains about it. Please give me a complete healing Lord, you know they even did an MIR on me, and nothing has shown up. But this chokes me to the point it's hard to breath or sallow at times. You are my only resource Lord help me Please. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
Prayer warriors please agree with me in prayer for my healing, I will appreciate it very much and God bless you all.
10-19-2020 08:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Lord Please Heal Me

Lord bring the healing this woman needs so both her and her husband can sleep well at night, and get the rest we all need to face each day with renew strength. You are our great physician Lord, and we put our trust in you to heal her completely from whatever is causing this health problem. In you mighty name Jesus we come in agreement with her prayer request, amen.
10-20-2020 09:08 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.