Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Jesus please protect us
Unregistered

Jesus please protect us

Jesus please continue to protect us from that corona virus. Lord protect our elderly and children, and please eliminate that virus from this whole world, before it kills anymore people. I pray in your merciful name Jesus amen.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2020 02:37 PM by admin.)
09-29-2020 12:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Jesus please protect us

Lord I come in agreement with this prayer request, do remove this curse away from us. Let us be again an opened nation able to go to work, school, shopping, gather in your house of worship, visit our relatives, and friends without fear of getting this virus. In the powerful and loving name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen! Warrior
09-30-2020 06:39 AM
Aaron Offline
Registered

You're a great person to request prayers for everyone, friend. Joining you in praying for the Lord to prove His faithfulness in the situation facing the world now. May God fill you with His peace.
09-30-2020 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord so many are coming down again with that terrible virus and we are all on edge. All the businesses, specially restaurants, hotels, beauty salons, transportation, real estates, the education of our children, supermarkets are getting low again on essentials. So many more are all being affected because of this virus, like the churches and gathering with family and friends, also our jobs and finances. Not to mention the lives of our loved one and ourselves, Lord have mercy on us and kill the corona virus once and for all out of existence. I pray in the most powerful name here on earth and in heaven Jesus, amen.
10-05-2020 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Lord protect us from this virus. May we use this time to reflect on our particular sins and depend on You to help us change in Christ Jesus. So that when it is gone we will be stronger in You in every way.
Many cry out for help now. Have mercy on us Lord. Send comfort to those who have suffered great loss. Open doors of provision.
10-06-2020 05:22 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.