Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

I need nervous system and brain restoration
ari Offline
Registered

I need nervous system and brain restoration

I was put on ativan short term during pregnancy, I came off too fast. Since then I had (not claiming anything negative I know He already healed me) psychological symptoms, some too gruesome to share..I am much better but still need my healing completed.

I want a 100% full recovery from the symptoms...I know Jesus already paid, and I'm taking the word like medicine 3 times per day..I believe in strength in numbers and getting as many people to fast and pray for me as possible...and I plan on being a success story! I also need prayer for my unsaved husband and my finances. I have 4 kids, and I need strength and faith. I listen to bible cd's while I sleep, I pray in the spirit. I have an authority prayer I want you all to join me in at least once per day until I get my victory.

thank you! god will bless you...here's the prayer of authority..i want you to say this prayer over me and you and anyone else you want to see healed. try to do it at least once per day, remember, before praying this confess sins and pray for protection against retaliation from satan. dear heavenly yahweh, in the name of your son, yeshua I boldly approach your throne in the name of your son, yeshua, on behalf on behalf of ariane jeane bloom. I praise you and thank you for her life, and for purpose. I give you the highest praise, your name is above all names.

Your word says whatever we ask in Jesus name, if we beleive we receive we shall have it sot that our joy may be full. your word also says the effective fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

In your name I cast down all hinderances to my prayers, I take authority over this injustice to Ariane. She has work to do in this Earth, and she will do it fully restored and with the sound mind you promised her in 2nd timothy 1 vs 7.

Her healing was already paid for and she don't have to suffer anymore. I thank you for restoring her to the way she was intended to be before the foundation of the earth. I command satan to get his dirty hands off Ariane's brain and nervous system and life. I thank you, Lord that your plan for our lives includes restoration, victory and happiness.

Your word says in Mark 16:17-18 that no deadly poison or serpent will hurt her and you gave us authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and they will in no wise harm her. Thank you for bringer her out of this unharmed.

I speak life to her brain and death to satans plan of destruction, she will walk in complete health and soundness of mind. I plead the blood of Yeshua over her and her family. Your word says whatever we bind and loose on earth is bound in heaven, I submit myself to christs authority and use my god given authority to rule and legislate in prayer knowing that god the father fully backs me with his power. satan you do not have authority to stea life from ariane or her family.

I speak into existence the Father's plan of life for ariane's life. I command her mind and brain to come back together to better than before. I break Satans power over her life. you are demanded to repay 10 folkd what you have stolen. Lord, encamp your angels round about her entire family to protect from demonic attack and retaliation and to minister healing and blessings of provision.

I break every curse ever spoken over her. symptoms of distress and deficiency i curse you, for the bible says if if have faith i can seay to this tree, be taken up, and removed. satanic oppression leave in Yeshua's name. Ariane's healing is imminent and healing is manifesting as I speak. She has a divine assignment to raise godly children and serve others and she will complete her job fully restored. Thank you for provision, for happiness, and for being Lord in her life.

Grant her revelation in your word and dreams, ears to hear, eyes to see and a heart that understands. Holy spirit, comfort her and show her direction in her life as you reveal truths. God you are not bound by time or distance, your are all powerful and work out everything for her good.

In yeshuas name, amen.

If anyone wants to use this prayer for someone else feel free.I pray this prayer 3 times a day and my son does too for me. I know I will get my victory for myself and my family...and I know you guys will help me.

love ari
11-01-2011 04:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Nicole72 Offline
Registered

RE: I need nervous system and brain restoration

Ari,
I know the struggle that you are going through right now. I was put on ativan for about 4 months before I discovered how addictive it is. Thankfully, I found an online support group that helped me learn do a slow taper off of the drug to reduce withdrawal symptoms. If you are already feeling better, that is a good sign. You will heal, completely and you are doing the right thing to saturate yourself in the word of God.

Lord, I pray that you will touch Ari with your hand and heal her from any of the residue and effects that ativan has had on her system. Lord, I pray that she will feel herself coming back to her old self, but, that also that she will be better than ever -- That you will restore her mind, soul, body, and spirit and that it will all be to your glory.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.
11-03-2011 05:19 PM
ari Offline
Registered

God bless you for your prayers. Thank you for understanding. My family doesn't understand how a drug can do this for so long. I have been yelled at, ignored..you name it. Keep praying for me, I plan on giving a praise report.
11-03-2011 05:33 PM
Nicole72 Offline
Registered

I know exactly how you feel, Ari. People who haven't experienced being on and coming off of ativan can't really know what it's like. It profoundly changes your chemistry. But, it will go back to what it should be and you will recover. I'm looking forward to the praise report. God is taking care of you.
11-03-2011 05:44 PM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father God, I stand with Ari in prayer. I pray that she be FULLY healed IN YOUR NAME. I ask that she be set free and fully restored and that if she does indeed require medication for whatever reason that your hand be apon her. Father God, she has claimed victory and so I ask that your blessing in this regard pours out over her and floods her. I pray that any stronghold is revealed to her and it be broken by the name of Christ, who died on the cross for us. I also look forward to a praise report.AMEN.
11-04-2011 01:15 AM
ari Offline
Registered

I bless each and every one of you...from the top of your head to the souls of your feet and every aspect of your lives I bless you. I declare that you will live to the full potential and calling of our Lord and be a joy to everyone you meet. I bless your homes, your finances, and your children. Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and Wise.
11-07-2011 06:55 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.