Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Children custody
|
| Author |
Message |
Victorious
Unregistered
|
Children custody
Dear God
Thank you I can share my thoughts and prayers with others who love and trust you. I ask you be with me and my children as we go through this trying time of child custody. I ask your will be done. I come before you and ask that the best interest of my children are met. Their father has decided after releasing his responsibility for almost the last two years, that he wants joint custody. The laws down here strongly support joint custody but it seems so unfair on the children for a parent to come and go as they please in a child's life. My children's father suffers from mental health problems and even though he doesn't harm the children he has mentioned on several occasions he wished he could end it all. He has just re married but does not seem to be any happier. He actually seems to be much angrier and mor verbally abusive than he was before. He is very mean spirited and feels he has the right to see his children on his terms foregoing their needs and what's best for them. I pray that through mediation and if this goes to court again that this judge will be wise in their decision and see what is best for the children. Thank you Lord
Amen
|
|
| 10-12-2011 08:30 AM |
|