Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Redeemed By Grace
Author Message
Rev_John Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 240
Joined: Sep 2019
Post: #1
Redeemed By Grace

Subject:Ephesians 1:7 NIV

Message:

This morning I want to talk about the reward that is available, through Christ, for those who have chosen to follow God. If you have made that choice, today you are a member of the redeemed! The biblical meaning of Redemption “to release from captivity.Let’s take a quick review of what has led us to this point…You might hear a Christian say, "Jesus saved us all." What the person is really referring to is something call the redemption of humanity. Christians believe that Jesus Christ willingly sacrificed himself on the cross for the redemption of human sins on the behalf of all humanity.We are redeemed by the shed blood of Jesus, Being redeemed we share in the mysteries of God and will be co-inheritors with Jesus. Let me tell the story of a believer who's a bricklayer, who fell from a scaffold, and when they took him up, he was so much injured that they fetched a minister to him, who, stooping over him, said, "My dear man, you have a very short time to live. I entreat you to make your peace with God." To the surprise of the minister, the injured bricklayer opened his eyes, and quoted Ephesians 1:7. The injured bricklayer proceed by saying,my peace with God was made nearly nineteen hundred years ago, upon the cross of Calvary, by him that loved me, and gave himself for me." Oh, the joy which this creates in the heart! Yes, it is in Jesus that the peace is made-effectually made, made for me, made for you, made for all believers. In Jesus is perfect redemption. In Jesus pardon is provided, proclaimed, presented, and sealed upon the conscience. Go and live on Jesus; live with Jesus; live in Jesus; never go away from Jesus; and may he be dearer to you every day of your lives! Blessed be his adorable name! Amen, and Amen. As the injured bricklayer, made this positive divine DECLARATION. He got healed instantly. Can hear someone say praise the Lord!

Pray with me.

Lord, I ask that You please forgive me and wash away all of my sins by the blood that You have personally shed for me on the cross. I am now ready to accept You as my personal Lord and Savior. I now ask that You come into my life and live with me.Give me a teachable spirit so that I may grow in grace and grow in a knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. Teach me and give me wisdom to know what is right and what is wrong. Thank You heavenly Father that we who trust in Christ as our Saviour have redemption through the blood of Christ Jesus our Lord and the forgiveness of all our sins – in accordance with the riches of Your grace. in Jesus name,

Positive divine DECLARATION:

Whosoever is reading this positive divine DECLARATION..If you desire to be redeemed from being a slave to sin, please come forward with a comment below and let me know what bothers you. It's healings time! I am a divine messenger.I'm here to reveal to you what's happening in the spiritual realm making it way into your reality.It's all happening for you right now. It's your turning point. All you need to do right now is to believe and trust this positive divine DECLARATION. Use this positive divine DECLARATION as a daily practice and watch how miracles unfold in your life.The work of redemption was accomplished by Christ in His death on the cross and this require deliverance from the bondage and burden of sin.Any man or woman that has used evil spirit to lock up your financial greatness, should be release, in the name of Jesus.Let every evil power trying to re-draw your destiny be put to shame in Jesus name.Holy Ghost Fire, burn every diseases from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ of your body; your kidney, liver,  intestines, blood, and etc.You must not rush at this level because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat.
Oh! how sweet to feel the flowing of Jesus atoning blood,With divine assurance knowing,you had made peace with God.

Introduction

I'm Rev pastor John, I minister deliverance, and manifestations are just a part of what takes place during my ministry sessions.I am a prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies, I am an intrusive love healer,i do spiritual healings, personal follow up prayers for deliverance. I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights. You'll claim the best over your life. You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news.Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life. You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you.Bless you , I recieved that prophetic word in Jesus name.I decree And declare that the supernatural things of God be reviled to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begains now in JESUS Name Amen.

Please to all my followers take note.Not all deliverances are going to produce a manifestation. Many times they manifest in a mild fashion (yawn, burp, cough, body twitch, shaking, an evil look in their eyes, etc.) while other times they manifest by screaming or even a violent manifestation where the person must be held down. I do not require a manifestation in order to claim victory, but I like to at very least have the person tell me that they felt a release.

I need to hear 1000 people giving testimonies of the positive transformation they had after reading this Say "YES" If you believe this to affirm it.
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2019 05:03 AM by Rev_John.)
12-16-2019 04:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.