Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Fear produce slavery in the mind overcome it
|
| Author |
Message |
Rev_John
Senior Member
  
Posts: 240
Joined: Sep 2019
|
Fear produce slavery in the mind overcome it
I'm Rev pastor John, prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies and spiritual healings. I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights. You'll claim the best over your life. You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news.Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life. You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you.Bless you , I recieved that prophetic word in Jesus name.I decree And declare that the supernatural things of God be reviled to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begains now in JESUS Name Amen.The Lord revived to me that is time for you to "Over come fear".Fear produces slavery in the mind. Unrestrained fear is a destroyer, it destroy love, it destroy trust, it destroy people, it destroy relationships and it destroy life.Being courageous enough to face your deepest and darkest fear and be will to put forth the effort to over come them. You're about to overcome something you've been dealing with. Your mind and heart will soon be at peace again. The weight is been lifted off you right now. Be patient everything will be okay.The lord revived to me that you should read (Isaiah 41:10). Pray and fast for 3 days and watch how miracles manifest in your life. Whosoever is reading this I need to hear 1000 people giving testimonies of the positive transformation they had after reading this Say "YES" If you believe this to affirm it. ?
|
|
| 09-28-2019 07:25 AM |
|