Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage

Please pray for me about my relationship with Mark where I get confused. I need our God speak to me give me signs if he is the right one for me or not. If we not meant to together then God close this door let our communication disconnect for days this way I know. I am listening to You Lord. Thank you
03-14-2015 07:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.