Praise the Lord Jesus and glory to God. I am very happy for you my brother, forgive me if I came on too bold on you. My heart is clear from any ungodly spirits. I always want to make sure before I pray and am specific what am I praying for and with whom. I will pray this same prayer I prayed for someone here with your same request.
Father, You said that it is not good for a man to be alone. Therefore I come to You now on behalf of rswings99's request for a Godly woman to whom he can share his life with in marriage, asking for his help meet – a prudent wife from You Lord. She will be bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh; for Your Word says that the woman was created for the man and is the glory of the man. We thank You for a wife who will be like a fruitful vine by the sides of rswings99's house, and they shall replenish the earth and have dominion over it according to Your Word. Lord our God, You said that a virtuous woman is a crown to her husband. Therefore I come to You now, praising You for a wife for rswings99 who will do him good, and not evil, all the days of her life. She will work willingly with her hands, and strength and honor will be her clothing. She will stretch out her hands to the poor and needy. She will open her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue, will be the law of kindness. We thank You for a wife who looks well to the ways of rswings99's household and does not eat the bread of idleness. And because she fears You, Lord, their children will call her blessed and rswings99 will praise her according to Your Word. Father, You said that every wise woman builds her house and a gracious woman retains honor. Therefore I come to You now, thanking You for a holy woman for rswings99 who trusts in You and has a meek and quiet spirit. Jesus is the head of rswings99, therefore his wife will be subject unto him. Her desire will be towards rswings99 and she will submit herself unto him, as unto the Lord. I thank You for a faithful wife for rswings99 who will reverence him and give him honor according to Your Word. God Most High, You said that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of the Lord. Therefore I come to You now on behalf of rswings99's prayer request, vowing that his wife and rswings99 will be one flesh. He will cleave unto her for as long as they both shall live. According to Your Word, I decree and declare that whom God has joined together, no man shall put asunder.
We are thankful to you God, that rswings99's life is filled with your Presence. We are thankful that we live in Your life, Your truth, Your health, Your prosperity, Your peace, Your wisdom, Your joy and Your love. We are thankful that all who enter in rswings99's life will be conscious of this, Your holy Presence from this day forth in his life. We give thanks in Jesus Christ's name. I ask all these for rswings99 in the name of Jesus Christ, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen and Amen.
GOD

my brother!... in Jesus' name.