Dear Lord Jesus,please send the holy spirit and cover and fill my neighbors Karen and her son T,and his teenage friends and mightily directly intervene and for once and for all drive out the spirit of disrespect,the spirit of aggression,the spirit of deceit,the spirit of selfishness,and out a permanent STOP! to the boxing in the flat upstairs,a stop to the banging,jumping around,constantly in and out of the flat,scuffing the walls,the yelling,the shouting
Please do something,there are not easy to talk to,so I am relying on this prayer in the name of Jesus,forgive them,but please put a stop to it Father,if it involves the police so be it,if it means the owner writing,please do it,..
Father,I also ask you again please make a opportunity to happen so I will sell this flat soon,and I will live and have a much much nicer home in a much much nicer area,I beg of you Father,in Jesus name.Amen