Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Able to hear God's voice
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Able to hear God's voice

Please pray for me that God will speak to me and I can hear from Him without getting any confusion and able to see images when I pray. Thank you
01-23-2012 12:36 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,134
Joined: Apr 2008
Post: #2
RE: Able to hear God's voice

OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN SPEAKS TO US MAINLY THROUGH HIS WORD THE BIBLE
WHEN EVER THE LORD HAS SOMETHING HE WANTS ME TO KNOW HE WILL CONFIRM IT IN MANY WAYS BUT FIRST AND FOR MOST IT IS THE WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, THEN HE WILL CONFIRM IT TO ME THROUGH PEOPLE OR ANY OTHER MEANS THAT IS ACCORDING TO HIS WILL. I HAVE LEARNT BY THE GRACE OF GOD IF I AM NOT SURE OR AM CONFUSED IN ANY WAY I DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL I KNOW BECAUSE I KNOW HIS WILL AND WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO.
PLEASE FOR YOUR SAFETY DO NOT SEEK IMAGES THAT IS ONE DANGEROUS GAME TO PLAY WITH
IF THE LORD WANTS TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING HE WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-23-2012 01:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Able to hear God's voice

Dear Lord,please bless this guest and help them to be sure about the messages that is coming from You.I pray that Your will to be done in this guest life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordThumbBless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-23-2012 02:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.