Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray she isnt pregnant
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Pray she isnt pregnant

Please pray that my wife is not pregnant I can't and don't needle another child right now our relationship isn't strong right now and a condom slipped off please she has been drinking alcohol and I don't want a child brought into this world with challenges that I or she can't handle we aren't good parents ughhhh please god I have been a miserable dad to two wonderful beautiful children
01-12-2017 04:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: Pray she isnt pregnant

Lord please have mercy on this family and I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives, in Jesus Name Amen
In Jesus Name i speak life and freedom over this family Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-13-2017 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Pray she isnt pregnant

Please god, pray that this wonderful girl is not pregnant. I am only 15 years old, and i cant take care of our child. I know the consequences for this mistake, and i will not do it again. In the name of Jesus christ, i beg you for mercy.
12-28-2024 07:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.