Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Where do I start
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Where do I start

So much is on my heart and the heart can say so much but the pain I feel right now is so UNBEARABLE I don’t know which way to turn my God knows the situation and I know that he knows how to fix it so God please help
03-30-2023 08:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Where do I start

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life and their situation. Send them your peace, comfort, and the strength to see them through it all. I know you can do it Lord for you have done it for me so many times in my own life. You are an awesome living God and the only real one who loves us so much, you answer us when we give it all to you Lord. Sometimes you have work to do in us first or the one we are praying for, but you do answer us better than we expected. Do so for this child of yours and show them the path you want them to take. I pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
03-31-2023 04:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 259
Joined: Oct 2016
Post: #3
RE: Where do I start

I am sorry to hear about the situation you’re facing. As you surrender everything to the Lord, I pray that He will work powerfully in your situation to accomplish His good purposes. God bless you as you place your trust in Him.
04-05-2023 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.