Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I Pray For All Lord
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I Pray For All Lord

Jesus please bring these prayer requests to the throne of our heavenly Father for him to answer them. You told us you are the only intermediate between the Father and us,
we believe you are right because you are the only one who died at the cross for our sins, and you are the only begotten son of God the Father. We thank you for all the answered prayers, but there are still some waiting to be answered according to your richness in heaven and perfect will. We give Honor and Glory to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, the Three in One. Amen!
03-01-2023 06:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I Pray For All Lord

Jesus I come in agreement with the prayer above in your precious amen amen.
03-02-2023 06:34 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.