Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Breast cancer
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Breast cancer

Please pray for me, I have stage 3 breast cancer that has spread to lymph nodes , I have had a mastectomy and am going to start all the therapies. I need prayer for healing and good medical care. And prayers for my children and grandchildren as well. I am confident in my salvation through Christ but my earthly body and mind are suffering. I thank you for any prayers offered in Jesus holy name.
05-29-2021 04:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Breast cancer

Lord perform a healing miracle on this person's and in their life. Give them also your peace and the strength to see them through all they are going through. In Jesus' mighty and merciful name I pray amen.
05-29-2021 02:27 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Breast cancer

Amen Lord! we stand in agreement for your miracle healing soon and for all of us IJN. We Praise You Lord. Amen
05-29-2021 05:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Breast cancer

God please provide for this child of yours God please make them whole healthy and well in Jesus name amen.
05-30-2021 02:16 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Breast cancer

Lord Father, surround this precious child of Yours with love. Give her peace in the storm. The peace the world cannot give. Send the best medical care and make her healthy in every way and revive her. Bring good from all this. I ask in the name of Jesus
05-30-2021 03:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #6
RE: Breast cancer

Thank you all for your prayers. You have no idea how uplifting this is. I love you all, your sister in Christ. I thank God for all of you in Jesus holy name. Amen
05-30-2021 07:45 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Angel7 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6
Joined: Jul 2021
Post: #7
RE: Breast cancer

Lord keep this guest in the peace that surpasses all understanding and guide her through by Your grace, step by step through, this difficult time. Let her feel Your love and comfort
Heal her Lord and revive her. Let her emerge feeling refreshed and ready to begin again in You
07-03-2021 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #8
RE: Breast cancer

With God all things are possible God please move in this situation asking for a complete recovery thank you lord
07-04-2021 01:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.