Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
urgent
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
urgent

Pray for my mother as she has colon cancer friday. pray that my husbands fheart will be softened towards her and that it will not causse conflict between us . pray that God will give me peace. Pray that my sister , mother , husband and I will be in agreement in whatever happens .AmenAmen i claim this blessing and this miracle in the name of jesus . AmenRofl
02-18-2009 11:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
zoe australia Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 86
Joined: Feb 2009
Post: #2
RE: urgent

FATHER IN JESUS NAME I join with my sister and ask YOUR BLESSINGS on this situation.
LORD touch her Husbands heart with compassion and enable him to see that his wife is obeying YOU as she honours her Mother.
FATHER IN JESUS NAME I ask YOU to strengthen the Husband and help him to be the Christian man this woman needs as she copes with her Mothers illness.
Help him to be focussed on YOU and to provide for his wife the comfort and support she needs, and to love her as CHRIST loves the CHURCH.
Touch her sisters heart with compassion LORD and let them be in agreement as they meet to arrange care for her Mother.
LORD use this time as a time for reconciliation and restoration of relationships in the family and let YOUR HOLY SPIRIT's presence be a real and tangible influence on each and every member of this family.
In JESUS NAME I cover both husband and wife in THE BLOOD OF JESUS and I bind all works of the enemy that may try to cause conflict in this marriage, I order these spiritual influences of satan to return to the pit they came from, null and void of any power to harm.
FATHER IN JESUS NAME pour out your HOLY SPIRIT upon this family and bring them COMFORT and JOY in JESUS NAME.
02-18-2009 05:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MichaelDS Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 228
Joined: Dec 2008
Post: #3
RE: urgent

Lord God, please take total control of this situation and heal this person. Work in the hearts of all the members of this family to place all trust in you. Thank you for being our great God, Creator of all that is seen and unseen. We will always rely on your grace and love for us. In Jesus' name, Amen

"Surrounded by Your Glory what will my heart feel, will I dance for You Jesus, or in awe of You be still. Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall, will I sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all..."
02-19-2009 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: urgent

Father I come in agreement in prayer for the above petition so that your will be done with all in this family. Also for the person with the colon cancer may your healing hands touch her at this moment for we know that nothing is impossible for you. Bring healing and harmony into this family and have them all come to know you as their Lord and Savior. May you precious love bind them together in love, peace, and forgiveness. May all these be done for Your Honor and Glory Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen! Warrior
02-19-2009 09:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.