Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
BEWARE OF MANIPULATIVE MARRIAGE.
Author Message
Rev_John Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 240
Joined: Sep 2019
Post: #1
BEWARE OF MANIPULATIVE MARRIAGE.

Scripture reading:Leviticus 25:17 (NIV).

Message:..Someone on this website requested me to give a sermon, healings and deliverance about MANIPULATIVE MARRIAGE.

The Holy Spirit uses the truth of God's word to show us that we are not dependent on people, but God and His truth. Manipulation is a dishonest method to control others, get our way, or make others think an idea was theirs; it stands in contrast to making honest straightforward requests. Manipulation by guilt is perhaps the most common form of manipulation.

However, David, after becoming the king, he manipulated the situation and killed Uriah, took Uriah’s wife Bathsheba as his own. He offended God’s disposition and thus he was judged and punished by God: The first son of David and Bathsheba died young, the sword shall never depart from his house; his son raped his daughter, his sons killed one another for the throne … From the lessons of David’s failure, how should we know God’s disposition?

God says, “when man disobeys God or resists Him, or they reveal their own corruption, God will show no mercy in chastening them and disciplining them.” “God is possessed of this kind of righteous disposition because He detests wickedness, darkness, rebelliousness and Satan’s evil acts—corrupting and devouring mankind—because He detests all acts of sin in opposition to Him and because of His holy and undefiled substance. It is because of this that He will not suffer any of the created or non-created beings to openly oppose or contest Him. Even an individual that He had once shown mercy to or selected need only provoke His disposition and transgress His principle of patience and tolerance, and He will release and reveal His righteous disposition without the least bit of mercy or hesitation—a disposition that tolerates no offense.”

Pray with me.

Lord Jesus, I recognize that I need your deliverance. I repent of any sins that allowed demons to torment my life. I repent of any sin of my ancestors that have been affecting my life. I close every open door in the spiritual world. I disconnect myself from every chain Satan might have used to bind me. I command every evil spirit, manipulative spirit in my marriage to lose it‚in Jesus name. Right now by the power of God‚My word I choose to think different about my life. I change my confession from defeat to victory. I ask precious Holy Spirit to fill every empty part of my life in Jesus name. Amen

Positive divine DECLARATION

Use this positive divine DECLARATION as a daily practice and watch how miracles unfold in your life.As I make this Positive divine declaration all you are require to do is to believe and trust it.Right now so much is being revealed to me as a divine messenger.You're now in a miraculous state.This is the reaction taking place right now in the spiritual realm making it way into your reality.After you receive this freedom from manipulative marriage, the devil will try to come back with same thoughts, feelings and situation to tempt you into believing that you are not free. Resist the devil and keep trusting God.Making a family is not just about getting married, make love and have babies, etc... there's so much responsibilities involved within that. this is obvious to those who are already parents and they can surely affirm what i've said, for my statement is true. to the ones that are looking forward to a family life, prepare yourself for a WONDERFUL adventure. this is not a scary chapter, it's just the most wonderful and exciting page to turn to.Responsibility, finance, timing, Tiring, hectic, troublesome, routine, feeding, nappy changing, sleepless nights, happiness, baby laughs, baby buggie walks, ooh and there's so much more excitements. All these thing have to be considered. This is like counting the cost before starting to build. But if one looks at the clouds, he will never sow. So, know your limits, don't get to any extreme whereas you start counting costs all the time and stop enjoying your God-given life. Taking risks is part of life and at the same time, being wise is wise!!

Introduction

I'm Rev pastor John, prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies and spiritual healings.I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights.You'll claim the best over your life.You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news.Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life.You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you.Bless you ,I recieved that prophetic word in Jesus name.I decree And declare that the supernatural things of God be reviled to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begains now in JESUS Name Amen.

I need to hear 1000 people giving testimonies of the positive transformation they had after reading this Say "YES" If you believe this to affirm it.
11-10-2019 01:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #2
RE: BEWARE OF MANIPULATIVE MARRIAGE.

Lord in Jesus Name I claim Proverbs 3:13 and Proverbs 18:22 for me and in Jesus Name I declare is a light thing in the sight of The LORD to receive my wife from The Father and to receive all my Blessings and miracles from The Lord.
In Jesus Name Thank You Father God Lord Almighty
In Jesus Name Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-11-2019 03:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.