Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
New Job Needed
Author Message
Hope4Tomorrow
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
New Job Needed

Prayers are needed that I may find a new job soon. Although I went into this current job with the best intentions, it was a huge mistake and it is a bad place. Thank you.Heart
10-27-2018 11:46 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: New Job Needed

I prayed for you. Greetings from Europe!
10-29-2018 01:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.