Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
sublet apartment urgent
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
sublet apartment urgent

Please pray for me, I need to sublet my apartment in the next 2 weeks. I can not afford to pay rent in two places and this location can no longer work for my family situation. I Pray that our Heavenly Father will bring a quick resolution to this and that my sublet would be a blessing to another. Iask this in Jesus name.
07-10-2018 09:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Glory Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 10
Joined: Jul 2018
Post: #2
RE: sublet apartment urgent

I pray that God places his hands on you
07-10-2018 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.