Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Salvation, JOB ,Debts paid off ASAP, car legal and inspected,
Author Message
Ald Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 155
Joined: Sep 2015
Post: #1
Salvation, JOB ,Debts paid off ASAP, car legal and inspected,

Don't know if it's right or wrong to keep praying for same things but I keep praying. Prayers for a job soon, prayers I can pay off credit card ASAP, get husband off car title, pay own car insurance and get car in my name as soon as one card is paid off, I got sued by credit card and got a judgement and there is a possibility, maybe slight, credit company could repo car if it's in my name. I believe husband is deliberately taking his time getting car registration renewed because he's paying insurance, registration only good till Thursday and inspection end of month. My mom bought car for me and he found car but not enough money for insurance so he put it on his insurance, car in both their names. He has debts too so hopefully none of these can repo the car to pay off his debt. My mom's 74 so she won't be around forever and if something happens to her car in his name only. Prayers for these things plus a divorce very soon, it's been 4 years. Prayers I can figure out some training and grants and scholarships to cover it, not big student loan. Won't make much but financial freedom hopefully in next 2/3 years or sooner with debts paid off. I like baking, community college NEAR me has culinary program but may not be that good. Another community college about 40/60 minutes away has program that's been listed 10 in state but too far and out of county=more money so I don't know if I should try my community college and hope it's good ? Some woman online told me community college won't be good culinary, baking program I probably won't learn much and end up cooking food in cafeteria, won't do anything special or Advanced or learn to work machines for baking, decorating, cooking etc so what to do??? Can't put alot of wear and tear on used car. I love baking, love making people feel welcome, entertained, homey. Not sure if Beauty School is for me either at my age 50, I love makeovers but don't know if I'd do hair well especially with wild looks today on young people? Schools aren't cheap. Paul Mitchell salon school is more expensive biut probably alot better than Empire both cost $$ I'm not into science, blood, guts, my typing isn't great, don't know if I'd like sitting at desk all day even though day hours would be nicer for me and family, maybe social life in future.

Prayers my mother stays healthy and feels well. Prayers my sister gets saved. Prayers for better health for all of us and God meets all our needs. Prayers for husband's and families finances too. Prayers for salvation for family, friends and in-laws.
03-19-2018 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.